Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
Owning a business is one of the classic American dreams. If you are committed to taking your new or existing venture to the next level, then having a winning business plan is essential. This workshop will get you started on creating a plan tailored to your individual needs, and not one based on a generic template.
This step-by-step presentation will arm each participant with the fundamentals on how to write an effective and winning business plan. This is useful for anyone in the process of starting a new business or for someone who started a new business in the past few years.
We’ll discuss the importance of the business plan, how to tailor it to the audience it's being presented to, and how SCORE can help you develop your plan through free one-on-one mentoring.
This workshop will be interactive, and each participant will perform a number of exercises that will assist him or her to develop their own winning business plan. Join us to learn:
- Why you need a business plan
- What must be included in your plan
- The importance of clearly understanding your target market(s)
- How to evaluate yourself against your competition
- How to develop financial projections & make them realistic
- Templates available to assist in preparation of your Business Plan